Friday, April 25, 2008

Music of the Heart




He who sings scares away his woes.

Cervantes
___________________


Tony Bennett left his heart in San Francisco. Elvis got his heart broken in a hotel. Janice Joplin keeps losing pieces of her heart.
x
I think the heart likes to sing.
x
Here are some heart songs.
x
Sing along:
xxx
x
I Left My Heart in San Francisco, Tony Bennett
(check out the Hawaiian Hula dancers)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryF9p-nqsWw

Take Another Piece of My Heart, Janice Joplin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw-TR2tN9Mk&feature=related

Heart of Gold, Neil Young
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7M1Se-p7uk

Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler
www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nTwg5NIPM

How Can You Mend a Broken Heart, Bee Gees
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrplLhzLtY

Young at Heart, Frank Sinatra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_w25KHwUM

The Last Beat of my Heart, Siouxsie and the Banshees
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN2UosfpqYA

Heartache Tonight, Eagles
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiG8TkDulo

My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_vFuzPJvc

Achy Breaky Heart, Billy Cyrus
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EebObs-vC0

Heartbreak Hotel, Elvis Presley
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Qo1eaWF8c

Your Cheating Heart, Elvis Presley
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bex93nuaSTY

Don’t Break the Heart that Loves You, Connie Francis
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J8PS3koOl0

Anyone Who had a Heart, Dionne Warwick
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQE9E3M98I

Every Beat of My Heart, Rod Stewart
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwyGZZwPjo

There Must be an Angel Playing with my Heart, Eurthymics
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeI9c9Uvlrs

The Heart Won’t Lie, Rebecca McIntire
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggAGXqq7mPw
xx
Song of the Heart, Prince
www.youtube.com/watch?v=27SvvPT5ORA

Heart Attack, Olivia Newton John
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7io4x6ZHEA

Heart Attack and Vine, Tom Waits

I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w